2020 merchandise & clearance stock now available
Pick-up with your takeaway order Thurs, Friday & Saturday
5pm to 8pm at the Bistro
or order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Shirts $35.00
Training Singlets (pictured) $35.00
Gym Shorts (pictured) $50.00
Training pack: singlet plus gym shorts $80.00
New Polo – white & green (pictured) $30.00
Green Polo (pictured) limited sizes $20.00
Playing Shorts senior $35.00 junior $30.00
Caps (pictured) $20.00
Hoodies limited sizes $30.00
Headgear customised Wests $65.00
Approved Wests Juniors Gear & Merchandise information
• All players must wear club socks, club shorts. They are on sale at the club, Shorts cost $35.00 and Socks $15.00
• A set of rugby jerseys is issued to each team. They are the responsibility of each team Manager and they must be returned at the end of the season. They are not to be given to players each week or at the end of the season.
• All players are to wear a mouth guard – available at chemists, dentists or fitted at the Club in Feb/March.
• All players must have a water bottle at training and games (filled with water).
• Players in Under 6 to Under 9 play in sports shoes (joggers/runners), moulded football boots or blades. No steel boot tags are permitted.
• Players in Under 10 and above play in conventional football boots with tags no longer than 18mm.
• Referees may check boots to ensure no sharp edges exist.
• Headgear (if worn) must bear the “IRB Approval” label.
• Also parents should ensure that players clothes and equipment is marked with their name.