Player Insurance




Insurance Brochure – Click here

Insurance Claim Form – Click here


Insurance cover is very basic and is aimed at serious injuries as opposed to a twisted ankle.


The Club pays Insurance on a Team basis, which covers registered players and club officials etc who are performing on a voluntary basis. All players and club officials/volunteers are required to be registered with the ARU and therefore, need to submit a signed ARU form to the Registrar.


Each year, the Insurer issues pamphlets and a policy to the Club covering the basics of the insurance. These documents are the primary reference for this information, as criteria changes from year to year.


It is recommended that players and officials take out separate Private Health Insurance.



An excess in the order of hundreds of dollars is payable on each claim, and should be taken into account when making a claim.


Report all Injuries

A claim form needs to be submitted within 30 days of the injury. Please submit claim forms as a form of notification even if a claim is not made.